terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

MÚSICA


Olá caros oito leitores do blog.

Ontem três amigas me disseram que sou "polêmico". Pra dizer a verdade, gostei. Jornalista que não é polêmico...

Mas fiquem hoje com Paul McCrane, Is it o.k. if I call you mine?

Is it ok if I call you mine

just for a time?

And I will be just fine

If I know that you know that I'm wanting, needing your love

oh


If I ask of you is it alright

If I ask you to hold me tight

through a cold tough night

'Cause there may be a cloudy day inside

And I need to let you know that I might be needing your love

oh


And what I'm trying to say isn't really new

It's just the things that happen to me when I'm reminded of you

Like when I hear your name or see a place that you've been

Or see a picture of your grin

Or pass a house that you've been in

One time or anotherit sets off something in me I can't explainand

I can't wait to see you again

Oh babe I love your love

oh


And what I'm trying to say isn't really new

It's just the things that happen to me when I'm reminded of you...

Um comentário:

Mania de Delicias disse...

Que música Linda, adorei!!!